Core Values + Culture
To be an extraordinary lodging company
Excellence in Hospitality™
A legendary lodging company making a distinct difference in people's lives.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (The Golden Rule).
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Hire an attitude and teach them the business.
- Inspect what you expect.
- The greatest leaders are the greatest servants.
- Wherever you are, be there.
- If it were my money, would I spend it?
- Nothing happens until somebody sells something.
- Guests aren't always right, but they are always guests.
- Having integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- All people matter to God.
In the Workplace
We Reflect the Communities We Serve
Hotel Equities is successful because our culture of teamwork thrives on collaboration. Our teams excel when all members feel they are operating in an inclusive environment that welcomes and supports differences, and encourages input from all perspectives. Our associates should expect a workplace in which the richness of their lives and experience is welcomed and valued by their team.Come Grow With Us
Hotel Equities' Mission Statement is "To be an Extraordinary Lodging Company"
We will foster opportunities to promote a diverse and inclusive community to enrich the lives of all.
At Hotel Equities, we know our results are widely achieved due to our deliberate efforts toward diversity and inclusion. Simply put, associates perform at their best when they are unconditionally accepted and encouraged to grow. Hotel Equities embraces all the differences of associates and we celebrate the qualities that make us each unique.
To continue providing our guests with award-winning hospitality and our stakeholders with results that exceed their expectations, we must embrace different cultures in an informed and nuanced manner. Experience shows us that we best serve the interests of our stakeholders by tapping the insights, talents, and judgments of a diverse workforce.
- National Diversity Council
- National Black Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Professional Women
- 100 Black Men of Atlanta